March 16 -17 – Virtual Zoom Presentation
Conference Topics Include but not limited to the following:
- RCRA Review
- Safety in a Post Pandemic World
- How to Conduct Compliant EHS Training in a Multimedia World
- TBA with Sharon Flory
- Changing Gears in Response & Analysis of an Emergency Incident
- NESHTA Design & Delivery of Effective Training Online Program Overview
- NIEHS COVID-19
- NIEHS Resiliency
- Button what am I?
- Safety Issue Photos
- First Responders – Hazard Risks
- Importance of Training Program Evaluation
Previously Recorded Webinars
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some of our events have moved online. If you missed a previous webinar, you can register and view the recorded version and also receive a Certificate of Completion.
Delivered virtually in multiple segments over the Zoom platform during the month of January:
Participants will be prepared through a multi-day program schedule to obtain safety authorizations for public and private disaster site responders and workers. Courses include OSHA’s 15-hour Disaster Site Worker, Hazardous Awareness and Communications, and Incident Command.
The deadline for completing the application is November 30th, 2020. Candidates will be notified by December 9th, 2020 if they have been accepted. This Institute will be limited to 20 attendees!