National PETE Programs
The National Partnership for Environmental Technology Education (PETE) is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. PETE helps facilitate partnerships with educational institutions, industry, and government. Serving the 50 states, Tribal Nations, U.S. territories, and insular areas, the PETE network includes more than 400 community, tribal, and technical colleges, representing one-third of America’s two year institutions. Business, industry, and governmental agency partnerships are integral to this network.
We encourage you to explore our current and past programs and to reach out to us for technical assistance.
National PETE Serves All 50 States
- 1/3 of America’s Two Year Institutions
- Tribal and Technical Colleges
- Business and Industry
- Governmental Agencies
What Can PETE Do For You?
- Connect faculty to faculty, college to college, and college to industry
- Provide a wide range of curricula and instructional resources
- Offer train – the – trainer and professional development activities (Instructor Conferences, Fellows Institutes, Technical Training Workshops)
- Provide technical assistance for program development
- Facilitate the promotion and design of curricula to prepare students for leadership and jobs in a green economy